Monday, September 7, 2009

Stick-on Nail Polish



Watson's expo sale had these at $5. So I had to try. It's like sticking stickers, only they stay on for about 2 weeks. The kit comes with everything you need so it's really easy to get started. I have to mention the selection of colours is really good, lot's of positive feedback from my family and friends. It took me about 5 mins to apply an entire set on my hands, with no downtime for drying. I think this is the way to go for everything else. The only difficulty is with the air bubbles that have to be smoothed out without overstretching the stick-ons. I think that comes with practice, so I am not that smooth yet. End results look ok though, as long as you don't look up close. Check out the website for full instructional video: http://www.incoco.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.