Saturday, January 19, 2013

MapleTreeHouse Haul



I ordered some scrapbooking items from MapleTreeHouse as it was having a really good sale, they're calling it an Inventory Blowout. There are usually a few more emails exchanged before payment is made because some of the discounts are calculated manually and not all items will be available (website not real time). The people that run it are really friendly so I don't mind.


The one tool I have really been wanting is the Martha Stewart Large Circle Cutter, that cuts perfect circles in various sizes. It is the version I want and now I can't wait to get started on more craft projects.


These are professionally made pennants that are really prettier than anything I can make myself, so I ordered a set. You always find pennants in scrapbooking crafts so I will find a use for these.


Clear stamp sets so you can see the positioning. Numbers, Alphabets and my favorite raspberries and blueberries. All half price now.


One large acrylic block to do the clear stamping. I tried stamping without the block and you get a distressed look, so you really need the block. No discounts on this though.


The ink pads are on sale too and I ordered a few but as it turns out only 1 ink pad was available at the time of my order. It's a 3 tone mineral ink pad that will help get that ombre look on bigger stamps.


Embossing stamp pad. This one is colourless and you need it for those gorgeous glitter embossing with the heat gun. Will definitely be doing a separate post on this later on.


Some scrapbooking stickers. The butterflies are just perfect for a project I am working on. The colourful ones in the back are actually water transfers.


And these Fiskars catridges are the reason I placed the order in the first place. Works with the Fiskars interchangeable starter set. Original price S$30.90 and after discount just S$12.50 each.
  

This cartridge makes mini pennants or saw-tooth edges. Last minute decision to buy it as I love anything miniature so I had to get it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.