Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Chanel CC Cream


CC cream is the new BB cream, the latest trend to appear on the cosmetics market. Chanel's Complete Correction Cream with SPF 30 performs 5 actions in 1 single step. It soothes sensitive skin, moisturizes all day long, UV protection against the sun's harmful rays, prevents aging by stimulating collagen production and  provides colour correction coverage for the skin giving you that smooth flawless complexion.


Available in only 1 shade, Beige 20, at S$82 for a 30ml bottle. It is a little too light for my skin tone but like all colour correcting bases, it looks fine once covered with loose or finishing powder.


The Chanel CC cream is heavily scented with a refreshing perfume that got me worried at first as I have fairly sensitive skin. I left it on the entire day with no discomfort or redness/swelling, so that's a huge relief. Like all Chanel foundations, this cream glides on smoothly and spreads evenly covering every millimeter of my face. I put it through a workout, shopping from Raffles City SC to Plaza Singapura and I got the same glow on my face as one would expect from Chanel makeup. Can try if you've got the money to spare.

* CC cream is also available under Rachel K, Olay, Lancome and a few other Korean brands.


1 comment:

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.