Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day 2012


Christmas presents haul from my friends and family. This is my favorite part of the holidays.


Carolina Herrera Chic Eau de Parfum 50ml dressed up in a limited edition red leather wrap. I love perfume gifts. This is a light musky scent that I have run out of, previously used Gucci Envy. Great for lounging around and nights out with the girls.


Face Shop tissue masks and sleeping cream mask from my cousin Sylvia, wrapped in the cutest Rilakkuma teddy bear wrapping paper. That little teddy bear is popping up everywhere these days.


Presents from my sweet CHIJ friends, a homemade 2013 calendar of Shan's baby girl expertly shot by a true professional. A handmade glass art bracelet that fits me perfectly, one-of-a-kind like me. Nail strengtheners are practical and I use a lot of it as natural nails tend to chip. 


A set of Asian themed scrapbooking papers from my Aunt, how did she know I didn't have any Asian paper sets yet? Now I can use up the Japanese stickers I bought from Takashimaya. My aunt also included potpourri with organic fragrance oils and a calendar with real pressed flowers from Care Channels a non-profit charity organization that supports children in conflict areas in Philippines.


More scrapbooking kits and tape dispenser from my sister for my new hobby.


Cartoon thermos flask, one to add to my growing collection. I always receive cups/flasks every year and this year is no exception :) I just broke my teapot before leaving the house for a Christmas party *grumpz* now I have to buy another one. Good thing tomorrow's boxing day.


Christmas presents from Betty! A calendar composed from pictures she took of her travels and a Kate Spade wallet in a bright cheery red with spades all over it. Spades design on a Kate Spade wallet, get it?! I love poker card designs, it looks soo Alice in Wonderland. Gonna use it for CNY.


OK, that is it. I didn't post the food items I got like chocolates, tea and biscuits as I was busy eating it up. Until next year folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.