Sunday, July 15, 2012

July's Bellabox


July's theme is Around The World and carries a surprise, a Bellabox Lipstick Pen! 3 lucky subscribers get a present from Tiffany & Co but it wasn't me.


From Korea: L'egere BB cream, essences & Skinmiso nose pore pack
From Japan: SK-II samples
From London: Jimmy Choo's new fragrance
From California: a neon yellow twistaband
 
 

I experienced some problems with Bellabox the last couple of months. My old account and points were closed and I was informed Bellabox had requested Paypal to change my credit card payment from UOB to AMEX, I didn't even know a merchant can do that. Then the subscription was cancelled by the merchant. Soo troublesome, good thing the UOB credit card offer of $5 for this month's box came at the same time so I purchased this month's and resolve for it to be the last.

* Bellabox has officially increased their price to $19.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.