Friday, September 24, 2010

Bernard's new pad





An impromptu hamper for my brother who has just moved into his new place. Yes, I know - my excess. I had to run out and buy the candy though.




White and black interiors. No one told me it's also about mirrors! To make the built-in cabinets blend. What an amazing storage space.




Now, for a photo tour of the place. An eight seater dining table with the tv positioned in front, it's a neccessity. What a view and what a great night breeze!




The dry kitchen, dining and living room occupy one massive space, with the balcony running parallel. Couldn't ask for a better floor plan. There's my hamper on the coffee table.




From this angle you can see the dry kitchen from the living room. If you think this is a showflat, it is because of the luxe wallpapers from Goodrich. What a marvelous mix of textures and material within a classic B&W scheme.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.