Monday, November 19, 2012

My Birthday



Birthday presents from my family, including lots of red packets this year. Just in time too, I want to get more CDs.


My beautifully catered sushi lunch and zhi char from a nearby coffee shop for dinner.


Ice cream cake from Swensons coz I think this is one of the few places that have a large variety of cakes ready to be purchased.


Spending my Birthday money on things I want and not need. TWG masala chai teabags for Christmas and Harrods Earl Grey tea to sip while reading my new books from Kinokuniya.



I finally got a copy of Bakerella's Cake Pops book and it was the last one on the shelf too, she is such a genius. For my afternoon reads "the Truth Seeker's Tarot" that has pictures in gold foil. New age books always have to come with a little extra razzle dazzle like my velvet bound Titania's wiccan books (previous birthday presents).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.