Sunday, November 11, 2012

Birthday Shopping Treats



Received more vouchers and offers from merchants coz it's my birthday month, best time of the year to go shopping.


Starting with Tangs that has a newly renovated layout, in time for Christmas. I got a Dr Oetker flour sifter and football whoopie pie pan. I think you can put icing on the 2 halves to make 1 whole football. I love the specialty baking supplies and if you're wondering where Home24.sg baking stuff went, it's in the basement of Tangs Orchard.


GNC discounts that I used to purchase a pack of Berry Clear S$76.50, after discount S$45.90. I want to compare it to Brand's Berry essence as this one's got GNC's bright eye complex. It's intensely concentrated as I would expect for a health drink, quite unlike the Kinohimitsu ones that are half the price of this. 


Then dropped by Sasa to use up my vouchers. I was looking for BB cream and new Korean brand Dr G has got a good one that reduces oiliness thereby preventing shiny skin. Gowoonsesang Brightening Balm with SPF 30 S$39.90.


My attire has gotten more casual as of late, and I actually got more tights. Strangely, it stretches quite thin. I hear it's because the thicker ones are meant for winter which Singapore is not, so those tights are not carried here.


Birthday present from Citylink, $10 vouchers that I promptly spent at Starbucks on one of their yummy Christmas Frappucinos and a mystery present.


*update on 13 Nov 2012 : One more voucher from Esprit! Ombre umbrella coz it was the only left on the shelf.


More yummy sushi to celebrate this happy shopping day.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.