Sunday, August 19, 2012

Freebies @ Wisma Atria





Etude House held the grand opening of its Wisma Atria flagship store on National Day. Loads of freebies given out including SHINee CDs. I scored this free Aloe Moistfull Facial Mask voucher online, that I collected today.



Then, I hopped over to GNC to try their new LAC zhi health drink, TCM formula of cordyceps & lingzhi to revitalize and refresh you. It's supposed to taste like peach but comes across as a really sweet drink with herbal undertones. A lot more pleasant to drink than pure chinese herbal concoctions but might be too sweet for the older folks. Nice people at GNC renewed my VIP membership card as well.


Finally, to Clarins for my skin consultation and more samples for Lipo-Drainage and the Multi-Active series of moisturizers. Expect a review later as I have always been a fan of Clarins lypo-drainage body cream. I am currently using Clarins HydraQuench that is purely hydration, the Multi-Active range is supposed to take that one step further into early prevention of aging.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.