Friday, August 17, 2012

Consolidated Blog


I have finally consolidated my old blog Beginnings into this new Mille Feuille blog. I spent this week testing out Blogspot's import/export function and decided to take the plunge. Can't wait to see my site traffic jump!



OLD BLOG STATISTICS

Beginnings
Visitors Daily: 30
Visitors Monthly: 1,042
All Time Page Views: 31,500
Followers: 9 People

My Mille Feuille Life
Visitors Daily: 85
Visitors Monthly: 2,400
All Time Page Views: 19,500
Followers: 4 People


 

Here's a shoutout to my affiliates, the web retailers that support my blog. Feel free to click on them :)


Google Ads, I get 1 cent everytime you click on one of their ads!


Strawberrynet, my favourite site is willing to share 2% of new customer purchases with me. Provided these new customers click on my banners to get there. It's a bit of a reach, but, I am glad for any discounts I get to offset future purchases.


Local site Luxola brings in the latest UK & US beauty brands. They have even provided a special code for blog-referred customers. Just click the banners on the right-hand bar to go shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.