Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Eisenberg Review - Remodelling Masque




I bought the entire range of Jose Eisenberg skincare to review from scrubs to higher-end masks and the above average results was reflected in the above average prices. One product did stand out and that was the remodelling mask that I gave my mom on Christmas as well, $250. It completely transformed her skin into soft suppleness that had her totally amazed. I don't think a beauty product was able to do that in a while. The effect lasts a couple of months, a lot longer than the days stated on the packaging.
I checked the website and realize the company has changed it's name to Eisenberg Paris and repackaged the product lines so it will look a little different now. Also introducing a new premium range called Excellence. Hhmm, want to try but my budget might not be able to make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.