Sunday, August 12, 2012

Freebies @ Ion Orchard


I missed the freebies L'occitane @ Ion Orchard was giving away last month. But, I made up for it this week with several freebies at Ion Orchard, courtesy of facebook marketing campaigns.


First stop is The Body Shop with a week's supply of Tea Tree samples, it's world-wide best seller! Helps cleanse combination, oily and teenage skin of sebum build-up and prevents pimples/acne from forming. I actually use this range off and on. My favourite product is tea tree oil that is dabbed directly onto pimples and acne to kill it, pretty effective.


Next is free samples from Kiehl's oil free Ultra range, something new that I haven't tried before. Heard there will be more free samples handed out this week by their roaming team.


Then my free cookie from Subway for completing their online survey. Raspberry and white chocolate, similar to Crabtree & Evelyn's version.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.