Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cozycot Fukubukuro

 
 
 
 
Made a trip to the CosyCot Office or should I say Store, to collect my National Day Fukubukuro. It costs $47 and is supposed to contain $500 worth of stuff.

 


This is what's in it:

(1) 7 bottles of Kinohimitsu Choless drink, $23.30
(2) 1 bottle of Brands InnerShine drink, $2.05
(3) Shiseido White Lucent Concentrated Brightening Serum, $155
(4) Givenchy Lady Pulp Lip Lacquer in Ruby, $38.50
(5) Kose Sekkisei Supreme Powder Foundation refill, $60
(6) SkinFood Tomato Whitening Cream, $52
(7) Korean brand Palgantong Correcting Base with SPF25, $22.50
(8) Japanese brand Sexy Girl SPF30 sunscreen, $29.90
(9) Stack of food, spa, gym & jewellery vouchers, $700 value

Total $383.25 worth of beauty products and $700 in vouchers. Not too shabby :)




Most of the vouchers are for expensive treatments so the voucher value is negligible, what a shame. I passed the stack onto my mom who is in need of such pampering and love.




The star product of the batch has to be the Shiseido brightening serum valued at $155! I was looking for a new radiance cream and now I have found it. I can add the Givenchy lip gloss and Kose foundation powder to my makeup collection. I don't have a sunscreen (surprise, my foundations all have SPF so I don't own sunscreen) so this Sexygirl one comes in handy. The Korean correcting base in yellow is also my only one as I usually stock green coloured correcting base. I take health drinks regularly so these 8 bottles will last me a while. Only thing I can't find a use for is Skinfood Tomato Whitening Cream, that I will most probably be re-gifting to my friend who loves tomatoes.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.