Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bvlgari Hotels & Resorts



Luxury Label Bvlgari has branched out into luxury living with a series of hotels in Milan, London, Bali, Shanghai and a slew of trendy restaurants in Tokyo. I guess each design house has their own artistic vision as most luxury labels in its category prefer to foray into the furniture business. All the Bulgari Hotels  have a distinct aesthetic, a masculine modern casualness in a palette of blacks, creams and lush green foliage. The only time you realize you are in a branded hotel is the insignia on staff uniforms and toiletries. 


I would like to stay at one of these contemporary Bvlgari hotels but, I get the distinct feeling it is a man retreat. When you have run out of things to buy from the Bvlgari boutique, you can stay at one of these hotels. Especially now when experiential presents are soo hot.



1 comment:

  1. Hello it's me, I am also visіting this web ѕite daily, this
    web page is in fact good and the useгѕ are truly sharing
    goоd thoughts.

    my blоg :: Shanghai Accommodations Reduce Our own Finances

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.