Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BeautyLabo ColorCare Treatment




I won a Hoyu hamper 2 years ago and had the opportunity to try the entire BeautyLabo treatment range. Of which, I absolutely love the treatments and at this price range of $9.90 for spray and $12.90 for gel, makes it great value. These 2 products contain liquid that is not greasy and not sticky, its even easily absorbed by the hair. For this reason, I don't really like the serum from the same range.




I mix the 2 into the spray bottle because it is soo handy for application. Spray as much as you want all over your wet hair until it detangles. When your hair dries, it becomes soft and bouncy. You can use it to control frizz as well. Do note that I use generous amounts in each application and like to give it a good rub-in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.