Saturday, June 30, 2012

Strawberrynet.com


StrawberryNET 250x250 Banner

I stock up on basics from Strawberrynet and that includes gifts for family and friends. This is my all-time favorite site and I am an avid fan/buyer. Free Shipping, Free gift-wrapping, Free gifts (first-timers and occasionally) and best of all, discounts on branded toiletries all year round! The highlight for me has to be the salon sized items at prices the salon pays, not the customer. I check the site regularly for seasonal or limited edition items.

* Decleor's Salon sized 1000ml Body Moisturizer $136 on Strawberrynet.com.


For example, my latest purchase is 2 tubes of Decleor's Brightening Cleansing Foam. Came gift-wrapped even though I didn't opt for it.


Tagged at $25.50, usual price $47. On top of that I get a 1% discount for purchasing 2 items, 5% discount for this 9th purchase, 12% loyalty discount, so I only pay $20.90 a bottle. Free CK lip gloss for shopping on the improved site and free compact for being a loyal customer. The price would have been $16 a tube if I maximized all discounts and purchased in bulk.


If you are buying in bulk as I usually do once every few years, there is a wholesale faq on the site where you can put in an order. Please reference my blog site so I get a discount to offset future purchases, same goes for clicking on my Strawberrynet banners to go shopping on the site. Every little bit counts, thanks soo much!

StrawberryNET 250x250 Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.