Sunday, June 3, 2012

Crabtree & Evelyn Haul



Great Singapore Sale, Credit Card promotions, MBS lucky draw are all factors in this week's haul from Crabtree & Evelyn. My original intent was to grab a packet of biscuits and checkout the London 2012 packs. Of course, once I stepped in, I was swayed way too quickly.


Biscuits and tea for my afternoon snack. The $18 tins are much bigger than the $15 ones as the cookies are much bigger too. Fruity flavours of white chocolate and raspberries, Strawberry and cream.


India Hick's <Island Night> and <Spiderlily> collections to bring you back to those balmy, laid back times. Unisex fragrances in travel size so I can try both out.


And this promotional pack, Gardener's Toolkit at half price, $45.


It packs full sized hand cream, scrub and wash.


My free gifts <Lily of the valley> travel set, perfumed bunny for my wardrobe and a handful of <Rose> mud mask samples.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.