Saturday, November 9, 2013

Happy Holidays Printing



Ordered more supplies from Vistaprint & Snapfish (replaced by Photojaanic by now) for the Christmas season. I remember when my dad used to get professional printers to do up our Christmas & New Year greeting cards. Ordering it online makes it soo easy nowadays.


Quite disappointed with the top of the line business cards that costs $60, there were white splotches and pixelated words. I ordered my parents a set of the medium range ones and it was perfect! This year's printing did not come cheap, around $160, triple what I paid for all my printing last year. So thank goodness Vistaprint was nice enough to refund me the money for the botched batch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.