Monday, September 9, 2013

Dinner @ CUT again



I just can't seem to get a seat in the restaurant, the hostess keeps seating me at the bar and I get to chat with the bartenders throughout my dinner.


The bread selection is getting better and the waiters recommended the prawn cocktail with wasabi gelee that was really delicious.


They whipped up this rose & raspberry cocktail Forbidden Kiss. It was like drinking perfume albeit with less alcohol, roses, good stuff.


Mustard and Sauces selection were served without prompting. I ordered steak frites, check out the portion. Steak was good, tender without being bloody.


Black Forest Baked Alaska for dessert. Switched my camera to flash as it was getting dark.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.