Sunday, September 15, 2013

Black Sheep Wools Haul



Black Sheep Wools is this really cute site that sells designer yarns at really good prices and even better discounts. International shipping is a flat rate of  £10.


Louisa Harding SIMONETTA is this lovely yarn that makes accessories and clothes look gold dusted and I just had to get some. It's priced much cheaper on the UK sites as opposed to the US sites and here it costs just £4.99 per skein after discounts. I purchased 5 balls of yarn in COCOA and 2 in BAROQUE.


Louisa Harding also has a range called SARI RIBBONS and I got a couple of skeins in JAM colour. Not sure what I want to make with this but I've been looking at ribbon scarves on the internet and it creates a totally new look on an old knit pattern. 


Rowan KIDSILK HAZE in RED was also on sale at £3.39 a skein, after 59% discount on the colour and another 15% discount on Rowan yarns. I have been looking for mohair yarns to make a wrap and this 70% kid mohair and 30% silk is even better as it is super soft. So I bought 20 skeins, enough for a blanket  or 2 wraps (1 for myself and another to giveaway). 


Sublime Bamboo & Pearls DK yarn in a lovely gold SAFFRON colour. This yarn is 70% bamboo viscose and 30% pearl viscose, another real pearl yarn so I am really excited to get ahold of this. Doesn't the vibrant yellow remind you of golden south sea pearls. £2.08 per ball of yarn after discounts.



Twilley's Goldfingering in GOLD. This is such a popular item amongst English knitters especially around Christmas time. Going to need it for my red Kidsilk Haze Throw. £2.08 a ball, no discounts on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.