Friday, December 16, 2011

Tissue Face Masks



I noticed almost everyone I know has a pack of <My Beauty Diary> facial tissue masks that they use on a weekly basis. It's really more convenient than cream masks, just rip open the packet and place the tissue on your face. After trying almost all the different brands, I really can't find a clear favourite and the age old adage applies - you get what you pay for. For example, Lancome's absolue masks are fantastic. My skin is moisturized even plumped out and glowing, over the week it's still dewy and fresh. But, it costs $25 each time so can I afford to have it weekly? In contrast, generic store brands tissue masks cost as little as $1 each time and packs loads of moisture and a little of whatever else it purports to deliver. I love getting the sanrio affiliated ones that is full of humectants like glycerin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.