Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Lunch 2011



Little cutie had his santa hat on, sitting next to a roast chicken. Lots of roasted stuff this Christmas - roasted pork belly, roasted pork knuckle, roasted chicken. And 2 smoked meats - duck breast and ham.


This year, my brother's hosting the lunch so his helpers prepared lots of food and even ordered pizzas.


Christmas haul this year! Starting with some rock star trinkets from my lovely cousins. I have been looking for a bracelet like that for some time now.


Next up are auntie gifts from my friend (now neighbour) and mom. I actually find stretchy pajamas most comfortable, even though I usually wear Marks & Spencers cotton pajamas.


Branded toiletry sets from my sis and sis-in-law. They know me soo well. I always love receiving these. And 1 more encyclopedia-ish book on jewellery making techniques *love*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.