Monday, January 31, 2011

Lesont Wines





This is what you will be drinking if you are coming to my place for Chinese New Year. Thanks to Lesont Wines (the suppliers to MBS's Paiza Club), I got my hands on Champagne, Chardonney and Rose wines with real 24k gold flakes and one diamante-encrusted 95 point full bodied red.




The stock photo really doesn't show much. I laid them out on my kitchen counter for a group photo and you can see the sparkle from the crystals of the Diadema and the warm ember liquids glowing from within the rest.




I got a real kick from shaking the champagne and stirring up a gold storm. 




Lesont Wines are on facebook only, check-in to see when their next event is: http://it-it.facebook.com/pages/Lesont-Luxury-Wines/122547187810777


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.