My first batch of soaps turned out beautifully even though there are some blue stains (from the tray) on the bottom that resemble mould, it's not! I am going to package it to giveaway on Chinese New Year.
Each soap is shrink wrapped in plastic first as the essential oils will leak through paper. Thereafter, I put them in kimono print paper and try to wrap them origami style. After the first few, I gave up and started wrapping them as normal packages.
On to tie an obi for each to hide unsightly seams and also to identify what type of soap is within.
I am not quite done yet.
I have to seal it with my wax stamp. I tried the usual red sealing wax but it wasn't as pretty as the aqua blue wax from my candle.
And it's done!
I hope everyone loves it too!