Sunday, April 28, 2013

Etsy Knits


I took a look at Etsy to see what all the talented people came up with.


Knitted Chair and Leg Rest covers! I have never seen this one before and predict it to be a bestseller.


Knitted Chain Scarf, a re-interpretation of the circle scarf, fun & quirky.


Adorable knitted toys. My sis got me a soft toy knitting kit but I haven't started on it yet. Too much to learn for a newbie.


An ingenious interlaced knit scarf, you can't pull it apart.


Pintuck knit sweater. I can't believe they have such fancy stuff online.


If you are impressed by the pintucking knit, these 2 cushion covers will knock you off your socks. A tree of life knit and a wheat chain pattern, lovely.


A giant stuff toy or door stop in the shape of an owl. It actually looks elegant and not kiddy.


A gorgeous pot warmer in the prettiest knit and colour.


1 more ingenious mix yarn cushion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.