Friday, January 29, 2010

Thanks Everyone!





The good people at Google informed me I had hit payment threshold from ads ran on my blog. Wow! I was totally not expecting that at all. Thanks everyone for actively clicking on the ads. Did anyone buy anything? Please share your purchases under comments, thanks.




As I receive a USD 10 check for all my efforts on the web, I really want to thank all visitors to this blog. At least my stuff is being read and I couldn't ask for more appreciation. So to celebrate, I am giving away a brand new copy of Trattoria, relaxed Italian recipes for the home cook. To share my love of food and cooking with everyone, I picked a recipe book to giveaway. Lots of beautiful pictures to complement the mouthwatering recipes that are true to the region. The author includes a commentary for each dish. Have fun preparing your own meals with this as a guide. To win, pls leave a comment below. Contest ends 28 Feb 2010, same time as the Winter Olympics. I will randomly pick a winner and mail this to you. Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.