Thursday, January 21, 2010

New gemstone supplies







Having received more gemstone supplies over the last week, I have confined myself to my room to work on more jewellery pieces and sketching. There will be the spring-summer collection for 2010 and also hoping to come out with a sub-collection for this year's Valentine Day. But, only have 3 pieces so far (*oh no).





Setup Facebook and Twitter for my online webshop and since launching my online advertising blitz last Saturday, I have 10 hits and still no fans on my facebook apart from my mom. Starting another ad campaign next week with Google to try and reach the international audience. The most obvious change are the prices that have been moderated downwards to hit almost rock bottom. Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.