Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Christmas Wish List





Hermes Birkin Bag... $15,000




My initials in diamonds... $1,500




Matching hangers for my entire wardrobe (approximately 350 pieces)? Preferably in pink or white faux pearls... $700 including shipping




Risis 24K gold-plated chopsticks with carp rests... $638




OSIM uSqueeze leg massager... $588




1 year subscription to National Geographic... $57 including delivery.




Electric Salt Grinder. I like the transparent ones so you can see if it's salt, pepper or something else. Electric so you don't have to use 2 hands and newer versions allow you to adjust the desired size of salt granules produced. Please don't spend more than $50.




Automatic wine opener coz I really can't open wine bottles... $50




World's largest gummy bear in red cherry flavour, thanks... $45




To lose 30 kilos overnight... priceless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.