Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Christmas Dream List





My own apartment! Everyone needs this. Freehold development Gilstead 2 at Newton is equipped with designer fittings and just 5 mins away from the MRT - 2 bedrooom 775sqft condo for S$1.3 million




Any of Sevan Bicakci's Rings S$25,000.




Maxi Jumbo sized Chanel 2.55 bag in lambskin with white palladium hardware S$5,980. My medium 2.55 is just too small for everyday use.




A new oven. I still can't bear to replace my old peg-legged oven that is still operational. Ariston Catalytic Self-Cleaning Oven 70 litre capacity to make mains and desserts at the same time, S$1,699.




A digital SLR camera with 18 megapixels. The more pixels the better. I used to have a regular film Canon SLR that is outdated. Beats my 5 megapixel phone camera hands down. Canon EOS 550D kit S$1,349




Chinoiserie Cabinet preferably with butterflies. I have no space in my room and I don't know what I will store in it. But, I love it! S$800




Tod's driving shoes for ladies. After I bought my first pair, I was converted onto flats. I want more! S$637.




Blue Coral speciman or beads. I can't believe it's naturally blue! S$50 to $450.




Catering Line Rotating Cake Stand in stainless steel S$100. Pretty enough to leave my cakes on for the party.




Gardening toolkit S$60, this one's in pink.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.