Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Boxing Day



The day after christmas is for all to rest after yesterday's feasting, for some to continue the gorging and best of all, Sale Shopping!





This year, I got a Tiffany Blue Book from my Brother. One more to add to my collection. I think I will start using this for note-taking.





Crabtree & Evelyn's Verbana & Sage handwash from my Sis. Little luxuries like this start and end my days on soothing notes.





A favourite amongst my friends is Chanel lip gloss. It's extra shiny & long lasting. 1 tip: Isetan Chanel counter offer free gift wrapping in the Signature double C.





Angpow from my parents. I get this every year and it never gets old. A little early (say by 2 mths)?





Incense cones from my cousin. How did she know I was out of these?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.