Sunday, August 23, 2009

More Diaper Cakes!


I think I am on a roll this morning. It started with a cancan skirt made for a little girl, that I thought was ridiculously adorable. I bought the cheaper tutu version instead and made it into a diaper cake for whoever gives birth to a girl next (see picture below). Wrapped up in commercial tulle that I bought to make a tutu that didn't happen. Commercial grade tulle is so rough it is like fish netting.



Stuff inside: 20 Huggies (L) diapers, 1 bib, 1 bodysuit, 1 box of nappy liners, 1 tulle skirt, 2 diaper pins. Wrapped in white tulle, hot pink ribbons and flowers. To buy: http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270446420614&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT


Then I looked at the excess pink baby stuff and decided to make a second cake (see picture below). Stuff inside: 31 Huggies diapers (L), 1 hooded towel, 1 bath towel, 1 face towel, 4 bodysuits, 1 wood rattle, 3 nappy pins, 6 ladybird wood pegs. Wrapped in pink confetti clear wrapper. To buy: http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270446423768&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT


I used up all the female baby stuff and was left with a couple of green and yellow baby stuff. So I thought I would use up everything in another cake (see picture below). Stuff inside: 21 Huggies diapers (L), 1 hooded towel, 1 frog baby shower cap, 1 giraffe pull toy and a Hi-5 DVD, all secured with 2 wood ladybird pegs. To buy: http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270446428924&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT



I promised my mom that I would wrap her friend's gift. So I did the same as above...3 Aussino towels and 2 L'Occitane soaps in a bucket (see picture below).


I think that's it for today. No more wrapping until next month.

1 comment:

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.