Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Liese Creamy Bubble Colour



My first time using this product, can't believe how popular it is and I even managed to source Rose Tea Brown that I keep reading about online. It's another foam bubble hair colour that is like shampoo. I am beginning to sway towards this type of low fuss home hair dye, quick and easy. Washing your hair is also less scary as there isn't tons of colour dye filling your shower.


It's got a great scent, not chemical like hair salons. My hair is really soft after colouring no real need for conditioner, although it does come with 1 packet of conditioner. The colour covers all hair, dyed and grey. However the roots were lighter than the rest of the hair and the overall colour was darker than shown on the box (as is the case with all home hair dyes).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.