Sunday, May 26, 2013

Spotlight Yarn Haul 2


Now I know why they sell big packs of 10 or 12 yarn skeins together. Halfway through knitting and I run out of yarn, had to make another trip out to Spotlight to buy more. Cashier told me I was lucky that I could still find some of the colours I needed, its usually sold out so clearing the shelf is always a good idea.


This time around I got Cleckheaton California 100% wool in pink ombre. I am going to make something for myself with this.


A couple of days later I made what is hopefully the last trip to Spotlight this season to use up my last coupon for $40 off $100 spend. Since I got most of what I needed already, I decided to have some fun and purchased the mesh series - Aurelia, Annie, Rosie, Nina, Nelly Bobble and Catalina. All mesh yarns come with patterns so you know what to do with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.