Saturday, October 22, 2011

Decleor Institut



I woke up with no plans on this rainy Saturday, maybe some vegging in front of the TV. By mid-day, my entire family had disappeared off to their own appointments and I started to feel a little lonely. I called some spas hoping for an available slot today and was in luck when Decleor Institut at Raffles Hotel confirmed my last minute request.


The discreet spa is located in a quiet corner of the hotel shopping arcade and by appointment only. There wasn't anyone when I arrived and definitely nobody walking around outside as well. A perfect retreat from the hustle & bustle of the city just steps away.


After a relaxing 2 hours worth of body treatments, I took some time to browse through the illuminated displays. You will be glad to know all products are clearly tagged with prices and some Christmas specials already in store. I was famished and waiting for dinner hours, this was when the staff appeared with sweet barley milk porridge that I finished quite readily.


Before my spa appointment, I took a detour into the peddar warehouse sale that is on this weekend at Raffles City Swissotel. There are no crowds as the rain must be keeping the people away. I bought this gorgeous nude pair of snakeskin Tory Burch flats.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.