Thursday, October 27, 2011

CUT by Wolfgang Puck



 After trying most of the restaurants in MBS, I have to say CUT really makes the cut. Their cocktails are the best part of any visit. Having said that, prime steakhouses tend to drop their standards the longer they've been around.


Today I had Xiang Li's fragrant pear concoction that was just simply delicious, I think my standards for alcoholic drinks just went up a couple of notches.


Also the first time I am having their lounge food, characterized by soft brioches and crisp toasts. I couldn't stop stuffing myself. Even the gougere was delicious, soft, flaky with a hint of heat from the cayenne.


I got a peanut butter and jelly macaroon from the Sweet Spot for dessert on my way home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.