Friday, July 8, 2011

Beaujolais



TGIF! Leisurely lunch at club street sans wine coz I am still on the clock.


Realize most of the restaurants on club street are either French or Italian. This French bar is strictly alfresco dining as there is only bar space indoors. That works fine as the pavements are lined with lush foliage to offer diners more privacy.


I took a seat at the road intersection. It's like F1 seating, you need the corner seats to catch all the action.


Trying to get a seat was tough. Finally, I just plopped myself onto an empty table and suddenly, a waiter aparated from nowhere almost immediately.


My lunch was delicious ( to be expected), I had the recommended seafood pasta and a warm pear tart.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.