Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ametrine & Labradorite Necklace


Today is Halloween! I made myself a new necklace. Lovely shop owner was on hand to guide me through the process. So nice to hear tips from a seasoned pro for once. The stones were rare and kinda pricey so I wanted to make sure I got it right.



Check out the lovely finishing. All with gold filled beads and gold plated finishings. I found some really good quality Ametrine beads that are clear with visible separation, but, with visible inclusions. Complemented with gem quality (or as close as Labradorites get to gem quality) Labradorite faceted beads.

1 comment:

  1. The Crown setting rings are an all-time favourite of women and girls. The turquoise and blue colored stone on this. Check out our website for more details.Royal crown silver designer turquoise ring

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.