Monday, July 7, 2008

Viktor & Rolf SS 08 for Shu Uemura


Last look at Viktor & Rolf's Spring/Summer 08 collection for Shu Uemura Tokyo Lash Bar. I had my personal consultation today with their makeup artists as they fixed on my free pair of Shimmer Brocade eyelashes. The picture shows the underside of the lashes which is fixed with gold strands and the top side is just plain black lashes. Its a little subtle, just the way I like it as I am still not accustomed to the really theatrical lashes they are famous for.



This was to celebrate the Viktor & Rolf collaboration for the SS 08 collection. This season's limited edition lashes are Rhombus, Wing and Swirl (from the top down). At $105 a pop, I think I will give it a miss. Safer and cheaper to stick to the less dramatic lashes that can be worn daily. My favourite daily wear pair is Black Focal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.