Saturday, July 19, 2008

Esthel's new bag

Met Esthel for dinner. What a long week it has been, covering 2 of my colleagues who are out on extended vacations. Can't wait when it's my turn to go on vacation. I wanted to see Esthel's latest Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM that she got from Paris (the tax rebates make it cheaper). Seems to be pretty popular as my former colleague bought one as well last month as a diaper bag. It really is handy and roomy, I saw her shove a packet of diapers in with room to spare for other personal effects. We had a quick dinner of Japanese Ramen as we wanted to catch the movie "Batman, The Dark Knight". I finally got home at 11.30pm, just missing the midnight surcharge. And with just enough time to squeeze in an email to Amazon.com to track a missing issue of my magazine subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.