Friday, March 4, 2022

Socieaty by Les Amis



This eatery is located within a hospital and serves up local food. I ordered Laksa for my late night supper that can cost between $16 to $26 for a bowl. My side order of century eggs with pickle is only $3.

Really enjoyed the side dish, pickles with egg are good. The laksa was ok but would have liked more of that sambal chili for a really spicy kick, whoever was preparing this was probably thinking no chili at least not soo late at night I guess.

Enjoying hospital food even though I am resisting staying in one. Ordering more painkillers from new-ish brands Nurofen and Bayer Aleve, also Oxy pimple cream. I actually want more of the Korean brand stuff I am using now but its quite hard to find and ship to me.

Food pantry items that were delivered together with the above are more preserved veges for my porridge meals, salad dressings also for my regular meals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.