Friday, March 11, 2022

EL Fuego @ Jewel Changi Airport



This is like a south american steakhouse, I was drawn to the argentine beef as opposed to aussie that is found everywhere else. There's also a whole bunch of non-alcoholic juice tea mixes.

I ordered beef steak with mushroom ragout and watercress mustard salad, S$38. Also lamb chops with roasted padron peppers and dukkah spice tomato confit, S$38. These 2 mains include the sides I wanted to try.

Meats were delicious! Deep meaty flavor with a bit of burnt ends, juicy flavorful fats. All the sides are very good as well.

Drinks are Elixir a cucumber and lychee juice, the other one is Shaken & Spiced a marsala chai with tropical juice and fizzy soda. Both around S$8 each and incredibly sweet and syrupy with perfume notes.



My recent orders of Japanese apple juice, there are 2 types but I can't really tell the difference. Also garlic spam! All I am missing is cheese and wine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.