Friday, March 25, 2022

Kulto Restaurant


Ordering more Mediterranean foods, its all olives, cheese, tinned seafood in garlic/spices/oil. I tried these combinations at my sister's house party and became addicted, I can eat it all the time. 

I also bought more fresh cherries, butter and smoked bacon in apple wood & maple for all day brunch.

Spanish - Mediterranean food from Kulto restaurant @ amoy street. I ordered a set meal, am expecting a lot of seafood especially squid. Also 1L of sangria or mulled red wine with fruits. Total $135 for 2 people.

There is squid ink paella, cod fish in garlic cream "rioja style", iberico chorizo in soft eggs & potato confit. The paella was like really rich seafood-y glutinous rice. The red wine is really rough, thought I was drinking some sort of chemicals.

I really like the codfish dish, the fish texture blends in with the seafood bisque-like sauce perfectly. The all day breakfast dish was good too, but I think toasting the bread would have made it better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.