Friday, January 17, 2014

Extended Lunch Hour - Sales


Boxing Day has gone and past but the post-Christmas deals are still around, while stocks last. Just nice for the Chinese New Year.


30% to 50% discounts on Christmas sets at Sephora, of which I bought none. I bought Stila HD BB cream (1 for 1) and Luminous foundation (1 for 1). I tried to stock up on the Christmas limited edition ENIGMA shower gels and scrubs (half priced), its a really nice scent for guys in pretty packaging. I really wanted the Ciate Nail Polish baubles (also half priced) but then I would need to keep it until next Christmas and buy a tree...


I bought a few 1-for-1 gift sets at The Bodyshop, if you spend more than $68 you get a free gift bag of minis and a packet of angpows. For your own use really because of that Christmas packaging. I really wanted the HoneyMania range but it was sold out before Christmas, attesting to its popularity. Scrubs and Body butters on sale @ $19.


Guardian Pharmacy also had some deals for the CNY crowd. Couple of marked down conditioners (50% discounts) from Sunsilk and Dove, these have red stickers on them. L'Oreal Excellence and Excellence Fashion hair dyes @ $22 for 2 sets, at these prices I might start dying my own hair every other month. Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse @ $15 for 2 sets, featuring the new shampoo in permanent hair dye.


30% off all Lush Christmas Gift Sets and certain items like bath bombs and soaps. I spied 50% discounts on the magnanimity mask and noriko soap. Wanted to get more items as the larger the gift sets, the better the value. My current cash constraints are such a pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.