Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CNY new accessories


金玉满堂


Some new stuff for the new year, a metallic gold Kate Spade "Pammy" tote that looks silver-ish in certain lighting, I thought it was silver when I bought it.


A semi-free heart-shaped leather pouch from Waterlily brand on Reebonz. Picked it out in a jade green colour.


A pair of large 14kt yellow gold hoops from Bluenile.com (thanks to another free $100 voucher from the nice people at Bluenile. They really are nice, when my monogrammed gift was inscribed incorrectly, they just sent along a new one with the correct inscription.)


2014 is the year of the Wood Horse or Green Horse. So I took out my vintage carved ivory horse to wear on another Bluenile.com gold bracelet (Free Express Delivery above $250).


More stuff from Luxola.com that is giving away $5 hongbaos with code CNY5. So I bought some stuff for myself and to give away. Free delivery on orders above $10.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.