Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bad Pasta Lunch



I recently had a meal at Senso Bonta (Sorry, got the wrong restaurant. Don't know what possessed me to mistake the 2 restaurants when they are soo different) and to my surprise found someone had added a ladleful of pasta water to make my pasta carbonara not so dry, which I find very annoying. It's like eating noodle soup and hence I can deduce the chef's Chinese and not trained in continental cuisine. Please people, only hire qualified staff! I have made a conscious effort now to only eat at mid-priced cafes that hire shatec staff. I have added a picture of HK style wanton noodles below so you get the idea (picture above is of a proper pasta carbonara not the one I had). And I did make a complain to the maitre-d'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.