Friday, May 13, 2011

L'Angelus



One of the best French bistros in Singapore. The warm cosy atmosphere just invites you to linger. I am so glad my office is nearby so I can just walk there.


I had the snails, it's garlicky buttery sauce is better suited to soaking up your bread pieces as it's too overpowering to be eaten alone. Take it slow, it's Friday evening...


I changed my fries to potato dauphinoise coz they make a lovely version here with creamy baked potatoes.


Steak tartare, I remember it as the best I have tried before, and it still is. Made table-side and packed with so much flavour and bite, it really is the best version by far.


Instead of finishing the meal with a limoncello, try their lemon sorbet with a shot of vodka...heavenly!


The lovely staff called me a cab home after the meal. Hope to see you there soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.