Saturday, February 5, 2011

Takashimaya Fukubukuro



Takashimaya starts the post CNY sale with fukubukuros in the lucky numbers $88, $188, $288 and $388. I didn't expect a rush for them here so I took my time and went after lunch at my cousin's place. I was partially correct.


By the time I got there, the lucky bags with Sanrio toys, women's makeup & accessories were all gone. The only bags left contained food, men's wear and nintendo games. What a disappointment! I am waking up at 9am next year.



So I did get my hands on 1 food fukubukuro. Not bad, I like the gourmet flora perfumed honey.



Tomato based gooseberry chutney.



Pineapple and orange "Good Luck" hard candy.



Fauchon pralines went into my tummy immediately.


Coffee, Tea and Jam.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.