Saturday, May 30, 2009

Club 21 Sale ... again



Sprained ankle aside, I made a trip to the Club 21 Sale. Still reeling from the last Club 21 sale 6 months ago, I was determined to exercise restraint this time around and was successful. My bill had 1 digit less than the last one. Picture above shows a dove grey leather necklace by Natalia Brilli. I bought the matching bag in the last sale.




Scored a bag from Isabela Capeto, the new up & coming label. Handmade in Brazil, This felt and brass bag reeks of the new age yoga vibe. I was lucky too. The sales assistants said there were fewer small label or high-end IT bags. I spied 3 Dolce & Gabbana patent totes that were snapped up the moment they were displayed. Loads of CK and DKNY though.





New fuchsia Dolce & Gabbana flats for me (yay!). I just realized I always get at least 1 item from D&G at these sales.



And 1 more pair of shoes for the road. I always cave in to toy shoes. By Dress Camp a Japanese label.





I also picked up this leather CK organizer. Hhmm...not sure what I am going to use it for.




You know there is more than just clothes and accessories at the Club 21 Sale. There is also stuff for the home and tech gadgets (because Christina Ong also owns Apple Ishop, Shambala Yoga and a Club 21 home section). Had to get my hands on Shambala's house brand "Shelter" shampoo and conditioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.