Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Birthday

Slept in coz I was working late last night and woke up to have lunch with my mom at Charcoal (same building where she works). No brainer right? I haven't been there yet and the reviews seem pretty decent. Pictures of our desserts on the right. Fruit flan and coffee.




We had a little time to kill before picking up my cake, so we took a ride on the Singapore flyer. The picture shows the view from the top. Hmm... wonder what's going on at the floating platform? A celebrity football match, maybe?

Then the cake. Mint choc fudge ice-cream with vanilla cake and biscuit crust, topped with white & dark chocolate daisies. My 2 nephews helped me put the candles in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.