Friday, December 29, 2023

Boxing Day Sale

 

I saw these crystal bags on JaimeXie/BlingEmpire and was wondering where to get them from and its online in S (rainbow) / M (ombre) / L (monchrome) sizes. It's the new "Judith Leiber" crystal bags. The small one is really too tiny, I need a smaller phone.

Designer Christian Siriano (Project Runway) collaborations, I didn't get everything just 2 outfits in formal office attire. Not sure where I am going to wear it too but it's too good to pass up on. There are also Monet inspired clothing that is really pretty.

2 Tees in fake Mikimoto scarf print (they don't make tees in this print) and holographic print. One set of co-ordinates, a top & shorts combination (all day PJs).

2 cardigans in a cute cartoon design and a hand-knitted looking design, I have been looking at these for some time already.

I was also lucky to find these pairs of printed cold weather gloves, I don't really like the solid colored ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.